The Government of India has always tried to make it easier for the citizens. With the progress, one can now access Employee Provident Fund via online in just a few steps. Some may don’t even know how to access their PF account. Well, this feature launched by the government is a life saver for them. You can enjoy this feature by simply visiting the official website of EPFO. Along with it, you can check your EPF claim status, UAN status, and many others.
Well, if you are one of them who wants to check their EPF claim status, you are at the right place. Just follow the article properly as your request for steps on how to check EPFO claim status has been accepted by us.
Steps to Check EPFO Claim Status
Now, you can easily check your EPFO claim status online if you know your PF account number. You need to be a member, subscriber or pensioner. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below to check your claim. This service enables one to check his EPF claim submitted in any of the EPFO office present in India. Make sure you follow the steps properly.
- Visit the official website of EPFO at https://epfindia.gov.in/.
- Various sections will appear on the screen, select “Our Services” section and click on “For Employees”.
- It will redirect you to another page where you need to click on “Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status”
- Again it will redirect you to another page where you have to select the state of PF office. Along with it, you need to select the EPF office where you have submitted your claim.
- Making your work easier, as you select the state and the EPF office, the Office Code, and Region Code sections get filled with relevant datas.
- The next step is very clear and easy as all you need to do is type in the establishment code of your employer. Note: This establishment code is of maximum 7 digits. Sometimes an extension box arises where you need to fill the sub-code for the establishment code. If no such extension arises, you can leave the field for sub-code empty.
- Next, you need to fill in the account number which is a maximum of a 7-digit number. You need to fill this in the 5th box.
- Make sure you recheck all the details you have provided since any slight mistake won’t give the required result. Once you have checked the details, click on “Submit”. Now you can view your EPF claim status.
Note: It is important to know what documents/details are required in order to check EPFO claim status. Well, don’t worry we will make your work easier. Documents required for EPF claim status are mentioned down.
- Individual’s EPF account number
- EPF Regional Office of one’s employer
- Company/Establishment Code and Extension Code.
Make sure you have all these details.
Android App on Google Play
You can find an app on Google Play launched by the government of India. The app name is PF Claim Status – EPF India. This app works on Android 2.3 and above and helps one get their EPF claim status at their fingertips. All you need to do is provide the relevant information/documents are mentioned above and you can get to know your EPF claim status.